Friday 28 February 2014

Humans. Who'd have them?

"Oh, MeGaz, you don't half smell"

"MeGaz, you can't just be coming in here smelling like that"

" Mum, can I wash MeGaz? He reeks!"

I'm not entirely sure if humans have feelings or not.I'm not entirely sure humans realise that they stink too!!

Anyway, Hi guys, 'Stinky Gaz' Here, a little bit tired as I stayed out all night last night, so this wont be a long post. As you can tell from the start of this post I seem to be having a problem, well my humans seem to be having a prolem with my odour. I don't think I smell at all but when you are constantly told that you do, it starts to mess with your head. I just want to chill on the sofa, or on my Mum's lap but Ive got to put up with being moved and told these things. My Brothers and Sister never get told that they smell, I love my humans but they seem to single me out, is it because I am ginger?

Does anyone have any advice for a apparently stinky cat like me?

Please leave me a comment with suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment